ESMT Career Fair
Each year, the Career Services team organizes a recruitment event where employers can meet MBA and MIM students and alumni. It is a perfect opportunity to attract candidates for open roles, engage and network with our MIM and MBA students and boost awareness of the company brand.
Which students are attending?
Master’s in Management students from 1st and 2nd year:
- Students in this program follow one of the following specializations: Business Analytics, Finance & Investments, Entrepreneurship & Innovation or Global & Digital Strategy
- 1st year MIM students seek internship positions between April-October each year
- 2nd year MIM students graduate in the summer following the fair and seek full-time graduate positions
- During the MBA program, they focus on: Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Managerial Analytics, Strategic Leadership
- MBA students have an average of 7 years work experience
- MBA students who attend the fair are either at the beginning of their course and keen to get to know the German job-market, or are about to graduate and in the process of actively seeking advanced positions.
Attending companies also have an opportunity to book separate interview rooms, where individual interviews can be conducted with pre-selected students.
We will provide attending companies with the CV books of participating classes as they become available. These will help you to get to know the profiles of the students ahead of the event and allow you to prepare better for the day. We will also be in touch with you ahead of the event to confirm the logistical details.
Next Career Fair is due to take place in February 2020. If your company is interested in taking part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further information about the event.
On-campus Company Presentations
We invite companies to share their expertise and deliver an individualized networking session; either to all student groups or to a particular cohort, depending on the content and timings.
Off-campus Company Visits
Employers can host ESMT students at their company offices for a presentation, case study or general networking. It is a chance show of their workspace and let students learn about the company culture or a specific department.