ESMT Berlin Career Fair 2022
Each year, the Career Services team organizes a recruitment event where employers can meet MBA and Master's and Management (MIM) students and alumni. It is a perfect opportunity to attract candidates for open roles, engage and network with our talent and boost awareness of your company brand. The ESMT Career Fair 2022 will take place virtually on 27 January and on-campus on 28 January. You are welcome to choose the option that works best for you. Please note that the number of company stands is limited and we may need to adapt to the COVID regulations at the time of the Career Fair.
Which students will attend?
- From following specializations: Business Analytics, Finance & Investments, Entrepreneurship & Innovation or Global & Digital Strategy
- 1st year students seek internship positions between April and September each year
- 2nd year students graduate in the summer following the fair and seek full-time (graduate) positions
Full-time MBA students:
- Focus on: Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Managerial Analytics, Strategic Leadership
- Have an average of 7 years work experience
- Are either at the beginning of their course and keen to learn about the German market, or are about to graduate and in the process of actively seeking advanced positions.
Part-time and Global Online MBA students:
- Focus on: Business Innovation
- Have an average of 9 years work experience
- Are either at the beginning of their course and keen to learn about the (German) market, or are in the process of actively seeking advanced positions, or to change their current roles
Alumni from the programs above are also invited to attend.
Attract candidates for your roles, engage and network with our MIM and MBA students and boost awareness of your company!
We provide attending companies with the CV books of participating classes as they become available. These help you to get to know the profiles of the students ahead of the event and allow you to prepare better for the day. We are also in touch with you ahead of the event to confirm the logistical details and help you with the setup of your (virtual) company stand.
- One day (online or on-campus): 500 €
- Both days (online and on-campus): 750 €