ESMT Berlin Virtual Career Fair 2021
Each year, the Career Services team organizes a recruitment event where employers can meet MBA and Master's and Management (MIM) students and alumni. It is a perfect opportunity to attract candidates for open roles, engage and network with our talent and boost awareness of the company brand. The next ESMT Career Fair will be virtual, meet our students online!
Which students are attending?
- From following specializations: Business Analytics, Finance & Investments, Entrepreneurship & Innovation or Global & Digital Strategy
- 1st year students seek internship positions between April-October each year
- 2nd year students graduate in the summer following the fair and seek full-time graduate positions
Full-time MBA students:
- Focus on: Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Managerial Analytics, Strategic Leadership
- Have an average of 7 years work experience
- Are either at the beginning of their course and keen to learn about the German market, or are about to graduate and in the process of actively seeking advanced positions.
Part-time MBA students:
- Focus on: Business Innovation
- Have an average of 9 years work experience
- Are either at the beginning of their course and keen to learn about the (German) market, or are in the process of actively seeking advanced positions, or to change their current roles
Alumni from the programs above are also invited to attend.
We will provide attending companies with the CV books of participating classes as they become available. These will help you to get to know the profiles of the students ahead of the event and allow you to prepare better for the day. We will also be in touch with you ahead of the event to confirm the logistical details.