Full-Time MBA Employment Report
ESMT alumni work in diverse industries and companies in over 40 countries.
Graduates from outside the EU are eligible to stay 18 months in Germany for job searching purposes.
The Covid pandemic had an effect on the employment statistics of the class graduating in 2020. Due to the pandemic, which began two months after graduation, application processes were postponed or cancelled.
Given the global situation at the time, the employment statistics for the ESMT Full-time MBA Class of 2020 immediately following graduation are below. We are pleased to report that the job market has rebounded over the previous months, so please check back for updated information.
- 60% of our graduates seeking employment received job offers within three months of graduation. Interviews and employment offers picked up during the summer of 2020, which meant that 72% of our graduates seeking employment had received job offers six months after graduation. Of those 2019 graduates seeking employment, 85% had received offers 10 months after graduation.
- Two of the graduates became entrepreneurs and started their own business
For reference, the employment statistics for the full-time MBA Class who graduated in 2019 were:
- 82% of our graduates received job offers three months after graduation
- Six graduates were awarded a post-graduate Responsible Leaders Fellowship
- 10% of graduates started their own businesses
Statistics of the class of 2020: