Global Online MBA Careers
At this point in your career, you might want to move up in your current company or explore opportunities in a different sector. You might even be thinking about starting your own business.
Support from the Careers team is on demand and as flexible as the Global Online MBA program itself: It is available if and when you need it. If you require personalized coaching, you are able to book it at additional cost. Participation in virtual networking events, the Virtual Career Fair, career talk events and much more are available free of charge to you as a Global Online MBA student, but not mandatory. You participate in career webinars and events whenever you feel it is beneficial to you.
The corporate network ESMT offers you is diverse. ESMT builds relations with large companies, medium-sized enterprises, and with the vibrant startup scene across Germany. Networking is and will be a key element in making the next career step, and Career Services is dedicated to connecting you with ESMT alumni in varied industries and sectors across the globe. Our aim is to support you in achieving your next career goals.
Career services on offer to Global Online MBA students
- Virtual career webinars on the following topics: CV Writing, Cover Letters, Networking, and Your LinkedIn profile
- Networking with Impact course
- Tools and resources via the ESMT Career Portal
- Access to the ESMT job platform
- Access to the ESMT alumni platform
- Virtual Networking / Career Talk Events
- Annual (Virtual) Career Fair
- Individual (Career) Coaching for additional fee of 650€ (excl. 19% VAT): 5 coaching sessions of one hour each with a professional coach
Benefits for your career
- Share your experience with a global peer-group of managers and gain from their collective experience and insights
- Grow academically and professionally while maintaining your work-life balance
- Decide when you take which modules (subject to availability), and take study breaks of several months or a year – adapting to your individual needs
- Apply new skills immediately through unique course assignments and integrated project structure
- Cross-cultural competencies via online collaboration with diverse participants
- Build a strong network and connections across industries through your study peers and faculty
- Become part of ESMT’s strong global alumni network
- Seek individualized career and leadership development advice from a dedicated coach (at additional cost)