EMBA applicants should fulfill at least the following:
- Five or more years of professional experience, including three years of managerial experience with an emphasis on leadership qualities and achievements (managing people, process, or budgets)
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Either strong GMAT/GRE scores, the GMAC Executive Assessment or ESMT's admissions test scores*. ESMT’s MBA GMAT code is H4D-SJ-46 or simply search for ESMT by name. Our Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
- TOEFL scores may be required for candidates with limited experience in business English. TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or other English proficiency tests are accepted. ). ESMT Berlin accepts MyBest™ scores for the TOEFL iBT® test, in addition to TOEFL iBT scores from a single test date. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707.
* ESMT administers admissions tests for candidates who choose not to take the GMAT/GRE or GMAC Executive Assessment. The admissions test is either administered in Berlin, as a one-day assessment at the same time as the in-person interview, or it can be passed online in combination with a Skype admissions interview.