Executive MBA - Executive MPA
A unique dual degree designed for leaders
The EMBA-EMPA Double Degree Program prepares participants for executive leadership roles in both the private and public sectors by combining best business management practices with expert insight into governance and policy analysis.
The EMBA program at ESMT Berlin is a rigorous general management program that guides your transition from management into senior leadership and entrepreneurial roles. The program is designed to deliver the experiences and skills needed to transform you into an effective, integrative leader, capable of implementing change and innovation in complex international business environments.
The EMPA program at the School of Public Administration and Development Economics (SPADE) prepares current and future public service professionals to lead organizations through acquiring the skills needed to govern, manage, and make policy and administrative decisions while upholding the values of public service.
The double degree program is ideally suited for:
- Managers in the corporate sector working in government relations, strategy, and regulatory affairs
- Managers in public enterprises
- Managers and experts in public administration roles
- Managers in Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and non-profit organizations.
- Business owners
- Consultants in the private and public sectors
- Managers looking to further their career in the public and private sectors