The ESMT full-time MBA
The ESMT full-time MBA is a 15 month, personalized program that starts in January each year. It has been designed to help you develop the skills and experiences you need to move ahead. You are at the heart of the program and will have many opportunities to tailor the program to meet your needs.
Your options include:
- Specialization tracks: Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Managerial Analytics; Strategic Leadership
- Summer term: Industrial and Social Innovation Challenge; Internship; intensive German summer school
- Winter term: electives at ESMT focused on innovation, technology, analytics, sustainable business development, entrepreneurship, and global strategic management; International exchange
Currently ranked in the Financial Times Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #7 in Europe, you will study alongside a very international cohort (we ranked #7 in the Financial Times Global MBA ranking for international students). We believe that 50% of your experience is about learning from each other and our world-class faculty in the classroom, and 50% is integrative, personal development. Throughout the program, the MBA will challenge you to work in diverse teams, discover your drives and limits, and question conventional thinking.
In the ESMT MBA, personal mastery and leadership are woven into the program. The small class size ensures that you constantly reflect on your experience while receiving personalized constructive feedback, and honing your leadership skills. Running alongside the program are multiple opportunities for career development. A structured career curriculum helps you build your corporate and startup capital through networking and opportunities to immerse yourself in the local economy.
Learn more about the program strengths.
ESMT is located in Berlin, Germany’s political, cultural, and startup capital. There is always something to do or see: the city is a center of modern art and film, has a thriving food scene, and is home to people from all over the world.
Your studies in the ESMT MBA program span an intense 15 months but will leave you ready to seize and thrive in your post-MBA life. As a graduate, you will join our global alumni network of international business professionals representing numerous industries and sectors around the world.
But your journey does not need to stop there. You may decide to participate in a post-study option:
- Take up a Responsible Leaders Fellowship. Spend up to six months completing a social impact project in a developing country. We help you find the fellowship, we pay you a stipend, we cover your travel, and you make the difference.
- Join the incubator program at our entrepreneurship hub, Vali Berlin
We look forward to welcoming you to ESMT Berlin.
Boost your employabilty: build marketable skills with internships, consulting projects and social innovation challenges
Tracks in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Managerial Analytics, and Strategic Leadership
Personalize your degree: Choose electives from sustainability, business German, digital transofrmation and more