ESMT is part of the Global Network for Advanced Management, a partnership between 31 business schools worldwide. Through the Network, ESMT MBA students will take part in the Global Virtual Team, a project that prepares groups to solve organizational issues with the cooperation of team members dispersed on every continent.
In the fall of the MBA program, students can attend Global Network Week, one-week short exchange studies at another network university from up to 20 schools offering exchanges at the same time as ESMT. Students choose from other schools in the network.
When? October 18-22, 2021 (Online due to the COVID pandemic)
Where? In 2021 students can choose to attend classes at:
- Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
- EGADE Business School (Mexico)
- FGV Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil)
- Fudan University School of Management (China)
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley (USA)
- IE Business School (Spain)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Koç University (Turkey)
- Lagos Business School (Nigeria)
- Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO (Russia)
- National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore)
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford (United Kingdom)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (Chile)
- SDA Bocconi School of Management (Italy)
- UBC Sauder (Canada)
- UCD Smurfit (Ireland)
- University of Indonesia Faculty of Economics (Indonesia)
- UNSW Business School (Australia)
- Yale School of Management (USA)
The class on offer from ESMT Berlin this year is 'Sustainable Finance, Investing and Impact' taught by Prof. Per Olsson. It will cover the role of the financial sector in the transition to a long-term sustainable economy, and give an overview of the field of sustainable finance, its drivers, trends, and products. The whole summary can be accessed here.
For more info on the Network Week and sample exchange curricula, please follow this link.
Short exchanges through the network are available at no additional tuition cost. Students should budget enough for travel and housing during the exchange. Please note that places at certain exchange partners are limited.