Sign up now to register your interest and for more information about the new Global Online MBA.
The ESMT Berlin Global Online MBA is designed to teach you everything that a modern decision-maker needs to be a successful leader. Analytics, Innovation and Leadership are at the core of this program which offers great flexibility to its students.
You are able to select the individual modules or sub blocks of courses as you go. The MBA is set up to be a 24-month program, with the option to take up to five years to complete it at your own pace.
The Global Online MBA is one of its kind in the European market: It is set up so you can continue working full-time while gaining the knowledge and competencies to support not only your personal development but also the growth and transformation of your company. You choose add-ons to the scheduled courses, adding in personalized career coaching, or to take a global module either in Berlin, or a global week international field study.
The program targets individuals who want flexibility in their studies. You can choose to take all modules as scheduled or take a break in between modules.
This fully online study program is delivered on the world's most innovative virtual learning platform by ESMT's world class faculty.
ESMT’s membership in the Future of Management Education (FOME) alliance guarantees your access to the world’s most innovative online learning environment.
Learning Hub Demo
Experience life as a student on the Global Online MBA with our interactive Learning Hub demo.
Global Online MBA Webinar - The modern, flexible curriculum
- Online delivery with two start dates per year: September and May
- Leading to the ESMT Berlin MBA degree (60 ECTS)
- 24-month program duration, with the option to complete the program within five years
- Unique kick-off module on how to design a trusted network and ensure the best start to your studies
- 4 core modules followed by an elective and an optional global exchange module
- Elective modules in Technology & Innovation
- Access to “small network online courses” (SNOCs) run by 30-plus schools in the GNAM network
- Germany's most international alumni network
- Focus areas: Analytics and Innovation
- Tuition fee: €25,000 (early-bird tuition discount available), option to pay per module
Applications received before these dates will be eligible for a €2,000 tuition discount.
- September 2021 intake - early-bird deadline June 1, 2021
- May 2022 intake - early-bird deadline January 10, 2022
Currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #9 in Europe, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings. Have a look at how our programs rank.
Have a specific question about the program? Take a look at our FAQ page!