As a social business since 2007, Deutsche Bildung supports thousands of German students with financing and through our extra-curricular Academy.
About Deutsche Bildung Student Funding
Deutsche Bildung Student Funding is the biggest student financing offer organized by the private sector of Germany.
- Since 2013, Deutsche Bildung is top ranked in Germany.
- Monthly, single or returning payments (in total up to €15,000 for a Bachelor degree, up to €25,000 for a Master's degree and up to €30,000 for an MBA / Ph.D.) guarantee financing for students of almost all disciplines in Germany and abroad.
- The extra-curricular Academy focuses on the development of personal skills and professional competencies. A broad network of contacts to companies, universities and NGOs adds value to all granted students.
- The repayment is income-related: granted graduates pay back a fixed amount of their future income for a certain period of time when they have started their first employment. By this, students are protected from debts and also support following future students. This assures a sustainable model of student financing.
The online-application is possible throughout the whole year via www.deutsche-bildung.de.
- You have obtained your university entrance qualification in Germany or Austria, or at a German school abroad.
- You are a German citizen or you have a permanent residence permit.
- You (plan to) study at a research university (a state-recognized university in Germany or a comparable university abroad).
- You do not have a negative credit report (SCHUFA).
- You are motivated to study and convinced that you have chosen the right subject.
How to apply
You can simply apply online and follow the step-by-step application process on www.deutsche-bildung.de.
Please have the following documents at hand:
- Two-sided copy of your ID or residence permit for Germany
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Conditional offer from your future university or a certificate of enrolment if you are already studying
- Current transcript of records if you are already studying (grades, certificates, intermediate certificates or certificate of a completed Bachelor)
- Copy of your university entrance qualification
- Internship certificates (if available)
- Examination regulations (list of all modules and exams that you have to complete in your studies)
There is no application deadline. You can apply anytime during your studies or up until three months before the beginning of your studies.