ESMT is part of the Global Network for Advanced Management, a partnership between 32 business schools worldwide. Through the Network, ESMT MBA students will take part in the Global Virtual Team, a project that prepares groups to solve organizational issues with the cooperation of team members dispersed on every continent.
In the fall of the MBA program, students can attend Global Network Week, one-week short exchange studies at another network university from up to 13 schools offering exchanges at the same time as ESMT. Students choose from other schools in the network.
When? October 14-18, 2019
Where? In 2019 students can choose to attend classes at:
- EGADE Business School (Santa Fe, Mexico)
- FGV-EAESP (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Fudan University School of Management (Shanghai, China)
- IE Business School (Madrid, Spain)
- INCAE (Alajuela, Costa Rica)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (Bangalore, India)
- Koç University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Lagos Business School (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (Santiago, Chile)
- UCD Smurfit (Dublin, Ireland)
- Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Economics (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- UNSW Business School (Sydney, Australia)
- Yale SOM (New Haven, Connecticut, USA)
For more info on the Network Week and sample exchange curricula, please follow this link.
Short exchanges through the network are available at no additional tuition cost. Students should budget enough for travel and housing during the exchange. Please note that places at certain exchange partners are limited.