Join us online
Our live webinars offer an introduction to the program of your interest. Presenters include ESMT Berlin staff, current students and alumni. Besides an introduction to the programs, our presenters cover topics such as the curriculum, admissions, career services, student experiences and more. Attendees are able to ask questions live during the session via a chat function. All webinars are recorded as well.
As applications open for the January 2021 MBA intake, join Applications Manager Pablo Fernandez to discuss the application journey and what you need to do to secure your seat in class.
Join ESMT Berlin to hear the different ways the Careers Services supports students in enhancing their employability and reaching their professional objectives. Join Ronja Fink, Career Development & Corporate Relations Manager at ESMT Berlin, to discuss topics such as how to find work in the German economy, and the upcoming ESMT Career Fair.
Past webinars: Watch and listen on your own time
We regularly post recorded sessions here for those of you who have missed the online events.
- ESMT Knowledge Webinar: Commander Inquiry with Professor Jan Hagen
- MIM webinar about moving to and getting settled in Berlin
- Executive MBA webinar with an EMBA alumna on her career trajectory and work/life balance
- MBA webinar with the Head of Career Services about career support
- MIM webinar with two alumni about their experiences and career opportunities after graduation