The ESMT Part-time MBA in Business Innovation
The ESMT Berlin Part-time Blended MBA in Business Innovation is an ideal way to continue working full-time while gaining the knowledge and competencies to support not only your personal development but also the growth and transformation of your company.
The program targets individuals with a minimum of three years’ professional experience who wish to be effective change agents in their organization. Whether you are part of a mature corporate needing to stimulate disruptive innovation or a startup looking to scale up, this program could be the next step in your career.
Learn about essential MBA topics, followed by specifically designed courses on customer centricity, entrepreneurial strategy and innovation, digital business, and agility.
Flexibility is at the core of this two-year study program delivered face-to-face and on the world’s most innovative virtual learning platform by ESMT's world class faculty. Our integrated approach comprises 80% online study and 20% in person over 14 weekends in either Berlin or Munich.
ESMT’s membership in the Future of Management Education (FOME) alliance guarantees your access to the world’s most innovative blended learning environment.
- Blended delivery with 80% online / 20% face-to-face
- Leading to the ESMT Berlin MBA degree (60 ECTS)
- 24-month program duration
- 14 face-to-face modules (Thursday afternoon - Saturday)
- Cohort-based: you start and finish with the same group of people, allowing you to build a network
- Locations: choose to study in either Berlin or Munich for each module
- September 2020 intake
- Germany's most international alumni network
- Focus areas: business transformation, digital innovation, agility, disruption, analytics
- Tuition fee: 38,000 EUR (early-bird rate of 29,500 EUR until June 2020)