Part-time MBA Admissions
The Part-time MBA in Business Innovation is designed for professionals seeking a rigorous management degree while also working. Before starting an online application, prospective students must meet all of the following admission requirements:
- Three years of postgraduate professional experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong GMAT/GRE scores or strong performance in ESMT’s admissions test. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-53 or simply search for ESMT by name. Our Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
- English proficiency test scores
- TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or other English proficiency tests are accepted). ESMT Berlin accepts MyBest™ scores for the TOEFL iBT® test, in addition to TOEFL iBT scores from a single test date. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707.
- If English is your native language or you earned a university degree exclusively taught in English you do not need to take an English proficiency test.
- A strong command of the English language should also be demonstrated in the admission interview.
To begin the admissions process, you should complete an online application, which will ask you for the following information:
- Personal data
- Your academic and professional background + your CV
- One essay and a 3-min video essay upload
- Two recommendations
- Your English proficiency test scores
- Copies of your university transcript
- €50 application fee
- An interview (in person or per video call), should you move on in the process
Applications are received and reviewed on an on-going, rolling basis.
June 15, 2020: Early-bird tuition deadline
August 15, 2020: Final application deadline