The ESMT Executive MBA can help you realize your fullest potential – and drive your career to the next level. At ESMT, we realize that both intellectual and behavioral qualities affect your prospects for success. The EMBA curriculum integrates academic training with an Individual Leadership Development Itinerary, peer-to-peer and individual coaching, applied and evidence-based learning. All combine to give high-potential executives the knowledge and experience necessary to grow an organization with the sensitivity needed to manage and develop people effectively.
The ESMT EMBA is a rigorous management program that leads you through developmental phases designed to deliver the experiences and skills you will need to become an effective, integrative leader capable of thriving in complex international business environments. Click here to learn more about the EMBA program strengths.
Currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #7 in Europe, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings. Have a look at where our programs rank.
Hear from Executive MBA Alumni Stefan Schwab who credits his EMBA with giving him the skills to needed to run not one, but two Siemens-owned companies. Read more.
A redesigned EMBA to develop the holistic leader
- Focus on: Leadership, Innovation, Analytics
- Optimized schedule: more time for individual and peer-to-peer coaching, project integration, and work-school-life balance
- A dedicated faculty lead works individually with you on coaching and personal development
- Three international modules, integrating evidence-based learning into the curriculum
- Integrated module focusing on social responsibility, sustainability and ethics and fraud in business
Find out the latest information and updates concerning the impact of COVID-19 on application and enrollment at ESMT Berlin - Learn more