To begin the admissions process, applicants complete and submit an online application. The application is easy to follow, and will ask you for the following information:
- An up to date CV showing at least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- At least one professional recommendation
- Answers to the following questions (max 250 words per essay)
- Describe your specific career aspirations and your reason for pursuing an MBA at ESMT Berlin.
- The values of ESMT Berlin are community, curiosity, courage, and rigor: which of these values resonates most with you and why?
- You can invite one guest for dinner, be they living, dead, fictional, or other. Who would you invite and why?
- Optional: Is there any other information, not covered in the application, that you would like us to know about you?
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree detailing courses and grades
- A valid GMAT or GRE score
- €50 application fee
Please note applications submitted without one of these documents will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for review in that round. Therefore, incomplete applications will be reviewed only in the following round if the necessary documents are submitted and the application can then be considered complete.