MBA Admissions operates a rolling deadline, with available places in the class filled on a continual basis. Space in the ESMT MBA class is limited, and early application is strongly recommended. The following are deadlines for the next MBA intake:
- April 5: Early decision deadline. Applicants will receive the first chance to reserve their seats in the class.
- June 28: Early bird tuition discount deadline. Students planning to enroll in the optional pre-MBA language course running from October to December are equally encouraged to apply by this date. Students not needing a visa* to enter Germany may apply after this deadline. **
- October 4: Many of ESMT’s competitive scholarships are awarded by this deadline. (NOTE: applying before October 1 does not increase your scholarship chances. After the October deadline there will still be partial scholarships available)
- November 1: This is the last deadline for the MBA program, if you require a visa to enter Germany. If the class becomes full, students will be waitlisted.
- December 6: For students not requiring a visa to enter Germany* Applications submitted after this date will still be considered on a case by case basis.
*Applicants from Australia, Brazil, Canada, El Salvador, EU, Honduras, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and the United States, DO NOT need visas to enter Germany as a student. As these regulations can change without notice, please confirm with ESMT or your nearest German Embassy or Consulate.
** Applicants who have graduated from a Chinese university are required to undergo an APS procedure in order to be able to study at a German university. Please visit the APS website in Chinese or in German for all further information. It is recommended to apply by this deadline in order to have ample time to undergo the APS procedure.